A new dress for Operetta

I finally finished the dress for Operetta.

I started with embroidering the skirt part. I used an old pattern from my Grandmother and picked out the flowers I liked best.

I used to do a lot of cross-stitching, but I definitly need to practice more. But as the dress is for no one special/I don’t sell it, the stitches are ok, although I’m not enirely happy with them!

The skirt-part finished:

And the finished dress…

Pictures of new dolls will come soon, I just recived the confirmation that my two dolls are on their way! Can’t wait! :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s