From Pink to Black


Back in november, I bought a Creat-a-Monster set (I blogged about it here!). I had big plans for the vampire – I wanted to repaint her immediately, to get rid of all the pink. Well, I started with her lips, but then I put her aside and somehow forgot her (that happens easily… but I’m really working on finishing my projects, before I start a new one!)… until I picked her up last weekend and redid her lips as well as repainted her eyes. And that’s how she looks like right now. I am not a 100% sure, if she will stay like that, I think she could benefit of a few refinements. But still, I’m quite happy with the result.




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s